Propheter Park

View on Map

The Propheter Park property was donated to the Sterling Park District in 1986 by Bob Propheter. The park was named and dedicated in his honor. On July 18, 2006 a full size statue of Abraham Lincoln was dedicated on the site where he visited Sterling and addressed the people of Whiteside County on July 18, 1856.

Amenities

  • Basketball Courts (Outdoor)
  • Playground Equipment
  • Open Play Areas

Location

Address:

506 East 6th Street
Sterling, IL 61081

Click here for directions!