Thomas Park

View on Map

The 12.25 acre site was purchased from Sterling Farms, Inc., in 1966 in a joint venture with the Sterling School District (where Franklin School was built). The park was named after Ralph Thomas, former president and member of the Board of Commissioners from 1944-1959.

Amenities

  • Basketball Courts (Outdoor)
  • 6 Pickleball Courts
  • Picnic Areas
  • Playground Equipment
  • Open Play Areas
  • Dog Park
  • Shelter

Location

Address:

2301 12th Avenue
Sterling, IL 61081

Click here for directions!